2. By using the platform, the user is aware that his on-site activities such as uploads, likes, comments are stored by VoixTube on the consent of the registered users and may be visible or shared on the platform.
3. We encourage you to register on the platform so as to connect and engage with other users, upload, create playlists and track your stats of music streams and sell.
4. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your email and password.
5. You must inform VoixTube if you believe that your account has been accessed by an unauthorised person.
6. We reserve the right to terminate / ban your account if the user is found violating our guidelines.
• The content you upload must not be pornographic.
• Communication with other members on the platform must not be abusive.
• You must not copy or republish or exploit any content on the platform.
• You must not sell, lease access to the platform.
• Any or all audios, photos must be owned by you.
Grant of license
By uploading your content on the platform, you grant VoixTube the permission to store your content on our servers.
By uploading your content to the platform, you grant a royalty free, paid-up license to the other users of the platform to use, listen and download.
Content representation and rights
1. Your content is an original work of yours or you have obtained permission / license from the original content owner before uploading it to the platform.
2. Your content and its availability on the platform does not and will not violate the rights of third parties.
Reporting of the copyright infringement
If you find any part of the content on the platform is your original work and is uploaded by a third party, please feel free to inform us by the contact methods listed below:
1. Clicking on the report option of the respective content page.
2. Reach us by Contact Us form option present in the footer.
You can also inform us by email with following details:
A. Statement describing the content that you found in fringes your or third parties copyrights.
B. your name, address and valid contact details on which you can be contacted.
C. Statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and you are an authorized person to act on behalf of the original copyright owner.
Please send your notice on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org